What is financial planning?
Bringing the complexities of your financial life together.
Your financial life is impacted by the decisions you make. We build a foundational financial plan to help you make optimal decisions backed by data, not emotion.
Comprehensive financial planning evaluates each facet of your life. Whether you’re in the midst of your career, hit a life milestone, or are gearing up for retirement, Pure Portfolios can help. We create an easy-to-follow roadmap with clear and actionable steps to help make your dreams a reality.
Your financial plan is never a finished product. We update it every time we meet, ensuring your plan evolves when life happens.
How does planning benefit you?
A plan without purpose is just a bunch of numbers.
- Simple beats complex. Eliminate the nonessential and create intention with every money decision.
- Everyone’s financial picture is different, which means every plan is different. We create a “you” plan based on your values and objectives. Our financial plans are a collaborative reflection of your life’s work.
- Your plan is not going to go according to plan. We understand life happens, and we will update your plan accordingly when it does. Planning is a journey, not a one-time deal.
Let's get started
This is where the magic happens.
- We’ll start by analyzing your assets, liabilities, income, and spending. We include everything; pensions, Social Security, Required Minimum Distributions, rental income, dividends, and capital gains, giving us a comprehensive understanding of your cash flows and tax profile.
- Your investments and financial plan go hand in hand. A portfolio without intention is just a list of investments. We’ll deliver a financial analysis based on your current fees, household tax efficiency score, risk metrics, and conflicts of interest layered into your portfolio.
- We help you understand how different life events may impact your financial situation. Whether you’re worried about a long-term care event, lower future returns, or running out of money, we run scenarios to identify and fill the gaps.
- We understand that everyone has different experiences that shape their view of money. We will help you understand your cognitive and emotional biases, so you can make optimal money decisions.
Sunday coffee reads
Unfiltered commentary. Simple language.
From the latest market trends to planning tips, our weekly newsletter includes podcasts, writings, and educational videos that provide a clear-cut, unbiased outlook to help you make better money decisions.
Estate & Tax planning
We have a network of experts ready to serve you.
Leave a legacy that lives on for generations. We help minimize the impact of taxes and maximize the transfer of wealth to your heirs or favorite charities. We’ll help you formulate what you want to accomplish with your estate and create a plan to bring it to life.
We’ve partnered with a top-tier CPA firm to offer advanced tax advice to Pure Portfolios’ clients. If you’re selling real estate, unwinding a business, or divesting stock options, we’ve got you covered.
Life is fluid and so is financial planning.
Your financial plan is never a finished product. We make sure your plan reflects reality. Every time we meet, we will review and make updates accordingly.
Think of your plan as a decision center. Planning for early retirement? Unsure when to take Social Security? Thinking of buying a second home? Decisions like these should not be made in a silo. See what’s possible in the context of your financial plan.
Take the next steps
Talk to one of our professional planners.
Many of our clients come from other advisors for a reason.
If you have concerns about your current advisor or need a second opinion, let’s chat and see if Pure Portfolios is a good fit.