The Pure Experience
The traditional high-fee advisor is a thing of the past. It's time
for an innovative, modern approach to wealth management.
The Pure experience
Let's have a conversation
This is an informal conversation to see if there’s a fit. We’ll start to identify opportunities where Pure can help you.
Some of the most common issues we see are the use of expensive mutual funds, excessive advisor fees, tax inefficient portfolios, lack of risk management, disjointed financial plans, and emotional decision making.
We pride ourselves in helping investors find the right financial advisor; even if it’s not us.
- What’s most important to you in a relationship with a financial advisor?
- What events have been most influential in shaping your view towards money?
- What problem can Pure Portfolios help you solve?
Becoming a client is easy
Our client service team will start the paperless onboarding process, utilizing OnBord and DocuSign to make joining Pure Portfolios smooth and easy.
You’ll enjoy 24/7 access through our client portal to view your holdings, net-of-fee performance, trading activity, and much more. You’ll receive our weekly newsletter, which features Pure’s blog, explainer videos, and the Blind Spots podcast.
Pure Portfolios is built by a team of humans, powered by technology. We will define your ideal Pure Portfolios experience. How often do you want to meet? How do you prefer to communicate? What financial topics do you want to learn more about?
- We securely gather your investment statements, household budget, and personal information.
- Pure Portfolios handles the transfer of assets from start to finish. We will keep you in the loop every step of the way.
- We use best-in-class custodians, Charles Schwab and Fidelity. Their only job is to safeguard your assets. We take care of the rest.
Let’s get to work
Our portfolio construction process starts by identifying your range of acceptable investment outcomes. We will map out a reallocation strategy, optimize for tax efficiency, set risk and return expectations, and discuss Pure’s framework for making buy and sell decisions.
Humans are emotional, but your money decisions shouldn’t be. We utilize a data-backed planning process. Unsure when to take Social Security? Want to see if early retirement is possible? Does a Roth IRA Conversion make sense?
Tell your Pure Portfolios financial planner what you want to do, and we will chart the path to get you there.
- Your plan is not always going to go according to plan. Worried about lower market returns, bear markets, high inflation, or increased expenses? We stress test your financial plan for every potential outcome.
- We help you make evidence-based decisions by running scenarios to determine the optimal Social Security strategy, long-term care needs, or any other curveball that life throws at you.
- Are you facing a major money decision? Our planning process can isolate the impact of each decision and how it affects your financial plan.
Fees erode your wealth
Our aim is to lower your overall cost of investing
When evaluating fees and expenses, investors should be aware that total portfolio costs can go beyond the
standard 1% management fee.
This is what a traditional advisor will rarely show:
Advisor Fee + Mutual Fund Expenses + Taxes = Total Portfolio Cost
Find out why clients like you
switch to Pure Portfolios
Let’s set up a call and see if there’s a fit.
Many of our clients come from other advisors for a reason.
If you have concerns about your current advisor or need a second
opinion, let’s chat and see if Pure Portfolios is a good fit.
Frequently asked questions
Go ahead, ask us anything.
Sunday coffee reads
Unfiltered commentary. Simple language.
From the latest market trends to planning tips, our weekly newsletter includes podcasts, writings, and educational videos that provide a clear-cut, unbiased outlook to help you make better money decisions.